Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've Been Soooo Bad!

Hi everyone,

Can't believe it's been so long since I've posted here on my blog.  With Facebook, it seems that's where I've been hanging out lately!  Plus, I've had some people leaving nasty comments on my last post...don't know what that was all about...

Let's see...what's new?  Work is still work...my bosses travel have been traveling so much lately, and when that happens, I either work from home or as was the case last week, Glenn and I went ice fishing and snowmobiling up north.  It was fun, but the snow had started to melt, got cold and then turned to ice, which is hard when you're trying to drive a snowmobile!

Liam is getting so big....this is from Christmas, but I just love that smile of his.  Can't believe he's 16 months old...where does the time go!  Still trying to get him to say "gamma"...he has no trouble with "gampa"...lol!



This is what the kids got me for Christmas...portraits of the three of them together...and then one of each of them separately. 


And here is little peanut riding on the quad with gampa...all you hear from him when he's in the house is...vrooom vroom and he points to the garage!


I haven't been thrifting in I don't know how long.  Don't know how Liam will do with going into stores with breakables...and I definitely am NOT going to be carrying him!

Well, I'm going to try to wander around and visit y'all...it's been such a long time and I've missed everyone so much!

Love and big hugz,
Michele

8 comments:

Terry Lee said...

hey michele!!

i've missed YOU so much too! thanks for stopping by and checking in. sooo good to see you posting again!

i can NOT believe how big or how old liam is!! really?!?! he was just born, michele! geeeeez!!! but oh, how sweet and adorable he is!! ohmygosh, i know you just love him up! waaaaaaaah! i want a grandbaby too!!!! :)

the kids' picture is so precious. what a wonderfully sweet gift. i know you treasure it.

well y'all stay safe and warm up there. it's beautiful spring weather in central texas this week!

hugs,
terry lee

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Liam is just Darling!!! I love his big smile. Great photo of the "kid's"!
Sooo glad you are back. I don't do anything on my facebook and think I'll close it down soon.
I hope you get to thrif soon! Take the little guy. He'll learn :)
Warmly,
big sis :)

ANNEMARIE said...

Hi Michelle
Lovely post. Why is it that Grandpa is so easy for the Littlies to say? Will definitely visit again! xx

Denise said...

Hey....... How are you??? Miss talking to you! That Liam is just tooooooooooooooo cute!

Sac Prada said...

absolutely was so hard for us to try and do it Beats by Dr. Dre.monster headphones It has been introduced that Monster is designed by the recognized audio producer and artist Dr Beats by Dre. Dre, who gave it the identify Beats Beats by dre headphones. The headphone continues to be put into manufacturing from the United states of america, which happens to be gaining higher and greater level of popularity swiftly worldwide, such as in China, by its extraordinary style, outstanding efficiency, and amazing high-quality.
Growing up at a range increasing up with monster headphones geographical and psychological from her chilly father meant Katherine Burdett consistently doubted his feelings for her. until his last many morning I grew up bereft of hugs Beats by Dr. Dre. Neither of my mom and father was the cuddly type. Greetings involving kissing induced me to wince, and hugging regularly just produced me really feel awkward Then just one hugWindows 7 Key Beats by Dr. Dre headphones

Raju Ahmed said...

Foods is very important thing in our life. We need healthy and testy Food very much. You know Chinese Food is very testy to take. But also Bengali Food & Indian Food is really good. Bengali Food& Indian Foodis like to similar. Another Food have like that Italian Food, Japanese Food, Greek Food, Spanish Food Mexican Food
Thai Food is also very testy. You can get here Whole Food Recipes in this site.

job searches said...

Nice family. I like this child. I think i will get another post like that.


Thank you

Mascaras said...

ovely post. Why is it that Grandpa is so easy for the Littlies to say