Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I've Missed You Guys!

Things have been quite a bit crazy here lately, but finally starting to slow down at work.  I've really missed checking in with you girls and finding out what's been going on.

Glenn and I went 4-wheeling up in northern Wisconsin last weekend...what a fun time we had.  But then he called me at work Monday morning...someone had stolen our quads...we had them sitting on our trailer in the backyard.  Unbelieveable...I always felt so safe in this neighborhood.  How these jerks could just come into our yard and take something that wasn't theirs...and the keys weren't even in the ignition, so they would have to hot-wire them to be able to ride. The police have been around to all the neighbors and asking them to keep their eyes open...and I put together a flyer that I'm going to pass out too.  I'm just so pissed off that this happened...and we didn't have insurance either...:(

On to something happier...here's some recent pics of little Liam...can't believe he's 9 months old already. He definitely keeps Gamma and Gampa hopping when we're watching him.  He's so funny and always bring a smile to my face...I love him so much!


Hopefully, now that things have slowed down, I'll be able to visit y'all...I have lots of catching up to do!

Take care..and big hugz!
Michele

8 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey SIS!!!
Love all the photos :) Guessed I missed your July post..sorry...love the photo of the 2 of U...and little Liam is darling!
Bummer about the stolen stuff and Glen losing his job. Glad that you have yours and that you got some time away.
The summer is flying by...take care!
Warmly,
Big Sis :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Michele! Liam is so cute! Times are tough, I know, but when you look at that little face, you certainly have something to be happy about! Good to visit with you again. Have a nice weekend! Twyla

AliLilly said...

I was coming over to thank you for the follow and to return the favor. I'm so sorry that happened. It's so awful when things like that happens. It feels like such a violation!! Now...."on to a happier note" what a cutie!!!! I read your bio....did you see my found treasures of goodwill post?? I think you might like it!! :)

Sophia said...

Nice to see you back on here, Michelle. Hope you can write more often. I REALLY, REALLY miss you. Love you. xo

Curtains In My Tree said...

How cute is your baby? he is a doll. So pretty.


Janice

Curtains In My Tree said...

So sorry someone stole your quad's. It was someone who knew they were there. I have learned it's always someone who has been on your prpoerty before. Voice of experience.

Your little guy is so sweet.

Janice

Denise said...

hello girl....... I too and trying to find time to get out and visit.. It has been a catastrophic summer for me and I look forward to the change of season..... I hope to be around more here in the blog and reunite ..

Have a blessed Sunday....

Jean Tuthill said...

Hi Michele, good to hear that things are going well with the new company. Bummer about the quads, I hope they find them for you! Sorry about Glen's job, sometimes it's for the best and a new opportunity opens up. Liam is so adorable and growing fast. What a blessing he is!